Hey There Delilah ukullele cov Hey There Delilah ukullele cov

hahaha

That was pretty good, didn't expect the electronic voice lol but i have to agree with the previous comment.. for this song its probly better to sing naturally, but who could blame u for foolin around with that electronic voice its sicccckk haha...and we should definiately make a techno song with that

While my Ukulele Gently Weeps While my Ukulele Gently Weeps

sweeeeet

haha that was pretty sick, came out well

Pleasure-Gently Touched Flower Pleasure-Gently Touched Flower

Very well done!

Good job guys, nice song

P24 - Miss The Sun P24 - Miss The Sun

Very Talented

You definitely have a lot of potential in composing. Ive played piano for a lil over 10 years myself.. so i'm hoping to put some of my songs on here as well soon. Also... what do you use to record on to here? I use garage band and all of my songs are done on my keyboard ^.^ so it takes sooo friken long lol, but its well worth it afterwards.

P24 - Last Dance P24 - Last Dance

wow

I listened to a couple of your songs.. and I love this one!!!!

Also check out some of my songs.. you"ve reviewed one but I've got some even better stuff.

P24 - The Myth P24 - The Myth

sweet

Very kewl sound... but repetetive after a while.

Lights on the floor Lights on the floor

that was sweet

that was really good i liked it alot it was really good,hey can you check out my song i just started and it seems like your pretty expeirienced at submitting auido so if you could give m some constructive critisicm that would be awesome ;)

Dreaming of You &amp;lt;(^^,)&amp;gt; Dreaming of You <(^^,)>

sweet song

I use Garage Band on a mac for just about all of my stuff.. along with a keyboard... what do u use? i'm curious ^_^

Sp1r1T responds: